To know how to grow hair faster, you need to know about the hair growth process. Generally, hair grows about 1.25 cm. (0.50 inch) per month. The average scalp can have between 90,000 and 150,000 follicles.
The speed of your hair growth process depends mostly on your genetics, general health condition and the quality of your follicles. Follicles with our stem cells help to produce hair. Hair starts to grow from the root in the follicle made of cells and protein. Blood in your scalp feeds hair roots, which creates more cells and at the same time makes hair grow faster.
The secret of how to grow hair faster
We all know that hair won’t grow out in 48 hours, but there are some ways to make your hair grow faster. You can buy some products to make hair grow faster, or eat some hair grow faster supplements. There are also some therapies, like micro-needling with derma pen or derma roller therapy.
What makes your hair grow faster in the first place? The answer is the right nutrition. Here you can find the 5 most important tips for well-nourished hair:
- Nutritious breakfast. Even your hair follicles need the right food to be able to work properly.
- Hydration. At least 1.5-2 litres of water per day. Your scalp needs the right hydration.
- An adequate amount of protein. Protein is essential as hair is protein-based.
- Food with vitamin B7(biotin). Biotin is one of the keys for faster hair growth.
- Food with vitamin C. Vitamin C is a resource for collagen production and an excellent antioxidant.
Below you can find information about which foods make hair grow faster:
- Whole-grain bread
Tips for how to make my hair grow faster beside nutrition?
- Good sleep, best is 7-8 hours daily. Sleeping increases blood circulation around your hair follicles.
- Regularly workout. Cells need oxygen to maintain their health and duplicate.
- Minimalize stress. Stress can raise your body’s levels of testosterone, which may cause hair loss.
- Avoid shampoos with sulfates and parabens.
- Use a dermaroller or derma stamp for your scalp.
How hair grow faster when you use derma roller therapy?
Basically, by micro needling on your scalp, you stimulate blood circulation and increase nutrients to your follicles, which results in faster hair growth.
It has been proven that a derma roller enhances the absorption of any hair growth product by 3000%. Read here about Derma rolling for hair loss
How to grow long hair fast?
If you would like to know how to get long hair fast, read our advice below.
The rules are almost the same as for short hair. However, in addition, you should not brush your hair if it is still wet, as this is the moment when it is most fragile.
Do not use a blow dryer or any other hot air styling equipment without applying a heat protector.
Always use faster hair growth products like conditioners, masks or hair oils to avoid hair breakage.
Fast hair growth products
One of the best products will be fast hair growth oil. There are many different oil types, like castor oil, lavender oil, coco oil, ginger oil, and many more. You can find many premade hair oils, or you can try to mix them yourself home. It is important to use the right ingredients.
In the market you can also find a great assortment of special shampoos which can help to speed up your hair growth and make new hair to grow.
How hair grow faster home remedies
There is one more home remedy which can help your hair to grow faster. It may not work for everyone but it is worth a try, as the method is painless.
For one week, once a day massage your scalp for five minutes. Sitting, you should bend your head over, so blood flows to your head and encourage hair follicles to work properly. Remember that your heart should be positioned higher than your head.
Every second day you can massage in natural oils like coconut, olive, or argan oil to give your scalp intensive moisturising. It is best if you leave the oil on your scalp overnight.
Now you know how to grow hair faster. If you follow all our tips, you do not need to worry, as you will regrow hair fast without any problems.